Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Need My Teachers to Learn



This was found and shared by Amy Stork. It is exactly this kind of sharing that I want to happen in EDM310. We are a real learning community when that happens.

Thanks Amy! Thank you very much.

Now another lesson from this. Here is another version of pictures added to this song:


Sofor a movie or a podcast you could write a song, or use one in the public domain and add your own pictures to music. Try it if you would like to. If you have any questions about how to do it, ask.

Thanks again Amy for stimulating this idea and this discussion!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great video! It is the reason we are in this class and the reason I want to be a teacher. Things are changing and I want to be a part of this change!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat! Thank you Amy for sharing this with us. I thought it was very interesting. Thanks for all of your help as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post Amy! This should be the theme song for our EDM 310 class!

    ReplyDelete